Item : 301111
Indigenous - Art Pulchra
Period: The Thirties
Measures H x L x P  
Indigena Polychrome glazed ceramic sculpture, with gold leaf decorations. In excellent condition, it does not show any chipping or breakage. Manufacture: Ars pulchra from the 1930s Measurements: h 52 x 23 x 25 The "Ars Pulchra" manufactory was founded in Turin, with headquarters in via Luigi Cadorna 3, by Bartolomeo Camisassa and his wife Maria Clotilde, on 30 July 1935. The production, directed by Bartolomeo Camisassa himself, former employee of the Turin ceramic manufacturer "Lenci", is based on the creation of artistic ceramics and small sculptures depicting little women in the "big name" genre by Gino Boccasile, subjects of national folklore
Antichit√† Santoro 
Via Nazario Sauro 14 
40121 Bologna BO (Bologna)  Italia